Calling all Volunteers!
The Wild West Festival Commitee is seeking additional voluteer help to set up for the 2023 events.
We ask that you show up at 6:30am each morning at the WWF shelter house at municipal park, you will check in, and you will be put with a member/s of the WWF Committee.
If you have any limitations with working, or any medical concerns, please let us know.
You must be at least 21 years of age, and provide us with a valid Driver’s License or ID. (exception to this would be if you are with a High School or College organization – as long as a Supervisor or Instructor is on site with you)
Thank you for volunteering your time with us, if you need these hours for service or community hours, we will keep track of those for you as well.
Set up tasks include, but not limited to the following:
- setting up fencing around the grounds,
- setting up chairs,
- setting up trash barrels and putting plastic trash liners in them,
- setting up tents,
- setting up ticket lines at the ticket gates,
- putting up signage and other various things around the site as well.
- Some lifting may be part of the work.
- Start Time: 6:30 a.m., typically we finish for the day mid-afternoon.
- Bring your own: gloves, sunscreen, WORK clothes, close-toed work shoes, jacket for cool mornings.
- WWF provides: light breakfast, snacks, lunch, water, & Gatorade.
Then on Sunday July 2, we do the tear down, and would appreciate your help there as well.